Bott M210 is a racebike prototype created to race in the Moto2 category.
- The Bott M211 has been designed to be a durable and tough bike, thinking mainly in National Championships and trackdays, where budgets are not very high and most teams can not afford frequent chassis and swingarm replacement.
- Spare parts have a logical price. When buying a racebike it is very important to be aware of spare parts cost.
- Chassis has been designed to avoid chattering.
- The design is very focused on the bike ergonomy, the M210 is very narrow around the rider knees and very comfortable for the rider.
- The headstock uses a stem-less design, which improves airflow to the airbox and helps to reduce chattering on the front end.
- Chassis: Steel trellis built using super high quality Reynolds tubes.
- Swingarm: Aluminium sheetmetal and CNC machined.
- Brakes: Brembo discs and calipers. Two 290 mm front discs and one 220 rear one.
- Brake lines: Hel, front and rear equiped with Staubli quick connectors.
- Front fork: K-tech KTR-3 presurized fork. Adjustable in preload, compression and rebound damping.
- Shock absorber: K-tech 35DDS. Adjustable in preload, compression and rebound damping.
- Wheels: OZ, magnesium. Front 3.5″, Rear 6″.
- Tyres: 125/75 R17 Front, 195/75 R17 Rear.
- Electronics: EFI race electrical loom, ECU included (Mark depending on championship rules), display included, telemetry included, telemetry sensors included.
- Exhaust: Titanium with CRP carbon fiber silencer.
- Radiator: Taleo aluminium race unit with Bottpower specifications.
- Bodywork: Carbon fiber or fiberglass (upon customer requirement).
- Type: Honda CBR 600 four strokes, four cylinder, liquid cooling.
- Engine tuning: Option: several tuning levels available, depending on championship rules.
- Clutch: Several brands available, upon customer request.